Microsoft Technical Training
As Microsoft Partner we provide certified training in Microsoft products such us Windows Server, Exchange Server, SharePoint, SQL Server, Visual Studio etc.
The courses are held at scheduled dates and hours (open seminars) in fully equipped, modern classrooms, where each student works at individual latest-technology PCs.
We also provide corporate customers with tailor - made training adapted to the needs of employees, with selected topics from Microsoft courses. The training program can take place either at premises or at those of the customer.
Why choose us for Microsoft’s technical training
- We offer courses based on the Microsoft Official Curriculum
- We provide 100% up-to-date material
- We provide professional training with numerous examples and problems drawn from the Greek information technology environment
- Our instructors are professionals and Microsoft Certified credential holders
- Our training rooms provide you with the highest technology available
Upcoming Open Seminars
MCSA: Windows Server 2016
New class: 6/11/2017 – 26/2/2018, Monday / Wednesday, 18:00-22:00
MCSE: SharePoint 2013
New class: 10/10/2017 – 14/12/2017, Tuesday / Thursday, 18:00-22:00
MCSD: SharePoint Applications
New class: 18/11/2017 – 10/2/2018, Saturday, 09:00-16:00
MCSA: Office 365
New class: 13/10/2017 – 22/12/2017, Friday, 18:00-22:00
Potential Tuition Fees Financing
All of our courses meet the requirements set by the Office for Labor Force Development (ΟΑΕΔ) for companies to receive reimbursement for part of the tuition they may pay for their employees.
Why choose a Microsoft Technical Certification
Earning a Microsoft Certification demonstrates your expertise with Microsoft products and platforms, your job-related experience, and your technical problem-solving skills.