Cisco Networking Academy
The Cisco Academy is an E-learning program based on the educational web platform Canvas. Lesson contents and materials are easily accessible from web through any device like PC, Mac, Linux, mobile or tablet. Hands on labs conducted in real Cisco equipment and not simulators.
Cisco Networking Academy Courses:
- CCNA Routing and Switching is a 280-hour course taught in four semesters over the course of nine months. In this training you will learn to design, install, operate and maintain networks in small-to-medium businesses as well as enterprise and service provider environments.
- CCNA Security is a 70-hour one-semester course taught over the course of three months. In this training you will learn the core security concepts and skills needed for the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain the integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices.
- CCNP Routing and Switching is a 230-hour course taught in three semesters after you have successfully completed the CCNA training. In this training you will learn more complex network configurations, diagnosis and troubleshooting.
The language used in reading material and exams is English. In the classroom, our instructors are Greek and have been certified by Cisco Academy Training Centers. They will answer any questions you and your fellow students have and will conduct all laboratory (hands-on practice) exercises.
The equipment used for student practice may have been developed by Cisco Systems, but the program is structured in such a way that you will learn to use any network equipment.
Advantages of our Academy
- Students work at their own PC and networking equipment
- Our students receive additional hours of practice lab
- We regularly renew our networking equipment to keep pace with technological advancements
- Our Cisco-certified instructors were the first to train instructors for other Academies
- Our students have the highest success rate on Cisco Certifications in Greece
- We have trained more than 1700 network technicians since 2002
- We support our alumni via the career office with job offerings from leading companies
- We offer scholarships to our CCNA Alumni
The Cisco Networking Academy combines e-learning training with hands-on laboratory exercises. Given the practical focus of the course, the equipment you use for the lab sessions is critical. You will practice on real equipment and simulated contemporary network topologies—and at your own workstation.
Our labs offer:
- Double bundle of Cisco networking equipment for students to train without sharing
- Fast Ethernet Internet connectivity
- Students work on their own PC
We regularly renew our networking equipment to keep pace with technological advancements.
Our Cisco networking equipment consists of:
- Cisco 2800 series routers
- Cisco 1900 series routers
- Cisco Layer 2 & Layer 3 Switches
- Cisco Wireless LAN Controllers modules
- Cisco Lightweight Access Points
- Cisco Wireless PCI adapters
- Cisco Soft phone software
- Linksys Wireless Access Points
- Linksys USB Wireless Adapters
Potential Tuition Fees Financing
All our courses meet the requirements set by the Office for Labor Force Development (LAEK 0,24%) for companies to receive reimbursement for part of the tuition they may pay for their employees.