CortoFeCHA: Short films from the Athens Hispanic Film Festival
“CortoFeCHA” is a new initiative of the FeCHA film festival that presents short films from Spain and Latin America. The films will be screened on Tuesday, May 29th, 2018, at 19:00, at the Hellenic American Union Theater, 22 Massalias Street, Athens, 2nd floor.
The screenings are being organized by Hellenic American College/Hellenic American University in cooperation with the Hellenic American Union and MoovieReel with the support of the Instituto Cervantes, the Embassies of Argentina, Mexico, Venezuela, and Peru, the Consulate of the Republic of Colombia in Athens, the Embassy of Colombia in Rome and the Consulate of Ecuador in Athens.
- El Inconveniente, Director: Adriana Yurcovich, Argentina, 2016. Duration: 14’
- Happiness, Directors: Samantha Pineda Sierra & Davy Giorgi, Mexico, 2016. Duration: 10’
- Hijo por Hijo, Director: Juan Avella, Venezuela, 2016. Duration: 11’
- Los Aeronautas, Director: León Fernández, Mexico, 2016. Duration: 11’
- Gretel Y Gretel, Director: Beda Docampo Feijoo, Spain, 2018. Duration: 10’
- El Monopolio de la Estupidez, Director: Hernán Velit, Peru, 2017. Duration: 19’
- Un Minutito, Director: Javier Macipe, Spain, 2016. Duration: 8’
- Día de la Ceniza, Director: Daniel Romero, Ecuador, 2016. Duration: 18’
- Breakfast with Tiffany, Director: Andrés Molano Moncada, Colombia, 2015. Duration: 14’
- Summer '98, Director: Valentina Azúa, Chile, 2015. Duration: 15’
Language: Spanish with Greek subtitles.
Admission is free of charge.
Image: CortoFeCHA: Screenings of short films