When you visit this web site, our web server automatically collects a limited amount of standard information that includes:
- the page from which you arrived,
- the date and time of your page request,
- the IP address your computer is using to receive information,
- the type and version of your browser,
- the name and size of the file you request,
- other information such as the country of origin, length of visit, entry and exit pages, and keywords used for search before arriving onto the website
This information helps us assess our information services and is used only for this purpose. This information is not used to identify individuals who come to the web site. None of this information is disclosed to other public bodies or individuals.
The only information collected that is used to identify you is information you give voluntarily, when you submit a question or comment, or register for a course, or book a place at an event. This information is only used to process and respond to your question or comment, or to provide the service. This information is not disclosed except to authorized personnel who need it to process your request.
Hellenic American College collects and uses personal information in order to communicate with the members of its public, to provide educational and cultural programs and services, and to improve the quality of services that it offers. The information we have requested in this form will be maintained in digital and/or physical form and used only for the purposes described above.